|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||cystine b6 zinc|
|Model Number:||antecedal cystine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000kg per month|
|Name:||Cystine To Cysteine||CAS No.:||56-89-3|
|EINECS No.:||200-296-3||Grade Standard:||Food Grade|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Finest buy antecedal cystine b6 zinc to cysteine for sale cas 56-89-3
Properties:White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, flavorless, almost insoluble in water or ethanol, soluble in diluted acid or basic hydroxide solutions.
1. L-Cystine is a crystalline, sulfur-containing amino acid, formed from two molecules of the amino acid cysteine.
2. It can be converted to cysteine by reduction and was discovered in 1810 but was not recognized as a component of proteins until 1899, when it was isolated from animal horn – it is particularly abundant in skeletal and connective tissues, hair and digestive enzymes.
3. L- Cystine helps strengthen the immune system, reduce damage from free-radicals, repair RNA-DNA in the cells and assimilation of vitamin B6. L-Cystine is closely related to the amino acid, L-Cysteine.
4. L-Cystine aids in preventing the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
1. For biochemical research.Preparation of biological medium.
Used in biochemical and nutritional research, it has the function of promoting cell oxidation and reduction, increasing white blood cells and preventing the development of pathogenic bacteria.Mainly used for alopecia.Also used for dysentery, typhoid fever, influenza and other acute infectious diseases, asthma, neuralgia, eczema and a variety of poisoning disorders, and maintain the role of protein configuration.Also used as a food flavoring agent.
2. Biochemical reagent, used for the preparation of biological culture medium.It is also an important component of amino acid infusion and compound amino acid preparation.
3 as forage nutrition fortifier, conducive to animal development, increase weight and liver and kidney function, improve the quality of fur.
4. It can be used as cosmetics additive to promote wound healing, prevent skin allergy and treat eczema.
Assay (Test by HPLC)
Loss on Drying
Identical to sample
99% - 101%
|Specific Rotation||+20.0 ~+22.0°||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Conforms|