|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||-Vitamin d3 5000IU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$15-$2985 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1500kg per month|
|Product Name:||Vitamin D3 5000IU||Cas No.:||67-97-0|
|EINECS No.:||200-673-2||Grade:||Food/Medicine/Electron/Industrial Grade|
|Shelf Time:||2 Years|
pure inositol powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Pharmaceutical grade bulk Top quality API Vitamin D3 5000IU powder CAS.67-97-0
Vitamin d3 5000IU Introduction:
Product Name: Vitamin d3 5000IU
Molecular Formula: C27H44O
EINECS Number: 200-673-2
Expiry Time: 2 Years
Storage: Store in dry places and keep away from strong direct light and heat.
Vitamin d3 5000IU is a fat-soluble vitamin, is used as a precursor for calcium, phosphorus metabolic hormones,it has close relationship with sunshine, so also called the "sunshine vitamin".
Vitamin d3 5000IU is fat-soluble, insoluble in water, can dissolve in fat or fat solvents,high temperature and oxidation in neutral and alkaline solution.
Vitamin d3 5000IU Powder, white or yellowish-white powder without odor, is obtained from the downstream processing of Vitamin d3 5000IU Crystal. This product consists of Cholecalciferol coated with β-cyclodextrin. Content of cholecalciferol can be 100,000IU/g, 400,000IU/g, and 500,000IU/g, etc.
Cholecalciferol (toxiferol, vitamin D3) is one of the five forms of vitamin D.It is a secosteroid, that is, a steroid molecule with one ring open. This and all forms of vitamin D are misnamed: vitamins by definition are essential organic compounds which cannot be synthesized by the body and must be ingested; cholecalciferol is synthesized by the body, and functions as a prehormone.
Vitamin d3 5000IU Function:
1. Vitamin d3 5000IU is fat-soluble. This means that excess amounts of it are stored in the body tissues. Long-term high doses may be deposited in the soft tissues, irreversibly damage the kidneys and cardiovascular system. Like other fat-soluble vitamins;
2. Vitamin d3 5000IU can be toxic. Symptoms of too much vitamin D3 include nausea, weakness, constipation, irregular heartbeat, weight loss, seizures, and irritability;
3. Vitamin d3 5000IU is one of those vitamins for which a deficiency can cause severe effects. Children that do not get enough vitamin D3 in their diets are at increased risk of developing rickets, a disease that causes malformations of bones and teeth in children. Adults with low levels of vitamin D3 are more likely to develop osteomalacia (similar to rickets) and to suffer from osteoporosis, a bone-weakening disease;
4. Vitamin d3 5000IUpowder also regulates the nervous system, aiding in the treatment of insomnia. A glass of warm milk before bed may indeed help you sleep soundly! Vitamin D3 deficiency has also been linked to the development of other illnesses, including type I diabetes, muscle and bone pain, and cancer.
Vitamin d3 5000IU Application:
1. The Vitamin d3 5000IU powder can be use in medicine supplemets;
2. Nutrition with Vitamin D3;
3. The Vitamin d3 5000IU powder can be use in nutraceutical area;
4. The Vitamin d3 5000IU powder can be use in food products;
5. The Vitamin d3 5000IU powder can be use in feed additives.
Vitamin d3 5000IU Specification:
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin D3|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Off-white to yellowish-brown powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% pass through a 0.85mm test sieve||Complies|
|More than 85% pass through a 0.425mm test sieve||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%||4.3|
|Conclusion||Conform with USP41 standard|