|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$280-$350 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||263kg per month|
|Product Name:||Amygdalin||Cas No.:||29883-15-6|
|EINECS No.:||249-925-3||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Grade:||Medicine/Food Grade||Type:||Bitter Apricot Seed Extract|
|Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)||Active Ingredient:||Amygdalin|
piperine extract powder,
resveratrol extract powder
Natural high purity Bitter almond extract Amygdalin b17 apricot powder Cas. 29883-15-6
|Product Name||Almond Extract Powder||Latin Name||Semen armeniacae L.|
|Part of used||Seed||Type||Herbal Extract|
|Active Ingredients||Amygdalin||Specification||10% 98% 99%|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder||Brand||bio|
|CAS No.||29883-15-6||Test Method||HPLC|
|MOQ||1kg||Place of Origin||Xi'an, China (Mainland)|
|Shelf Time||2 Years||Storage||Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight|
Bitter Almond Extract Amygdalin is a glycoside initially isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds, by Pierre-Jean Robiquet and A. F. Boutron-Charlard in 1830, and subsequently investigated by Liebig and Wöhler in 1830. Several other related species in the genus of Prunus, including apricot and black cherry, also contain amygdalin.
Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
The almond is a small deciduous tree, growing to between 4 and 10 meters in height, with a trunk of up to 30 centimetres in diameter. The fruit of the almond is a drupe 3.5–6 cm long, with a downy outer coat. The outer covering or exocarp, fleshy in other members of Prunus such as the plum and cherry, is instead a leathery grey-green coating called the hull, which contains inside a hard shell, and the edible seed, commonly called a nut in culinary terms. Generally, one seed is present, but occasionally there are two. In botanical terms, an almond is not a true nut. The reticulated hard woody shell (like the outside of a peach pit) surrounding the edible seed is called the endocarp. The fruit is mature in the autumn, 7–8 months after flowering.
1. The Bitter Almond Extract Powder can relieve a cough, relax bowel, cure for tuberculosis, sough, lung disease and so on.
2. Sweet almond and fruit big almond that we eat daily leans to moist, have certain fill lung function.
3. Almond also contains rich flavonoids and polyphenols composition,this kind of composition can not only reduced human cholesterol, still can significantly reduce heart disease and many chronic disease onset of danger.
4. Almond also have hairdressing effect, can promote skin microcirculation, make the skin ruddy luster.
5. Almond has antitumor effect.
1. Amygdalin is used for vitamin theory;
2. The natural Amygdalin powder mainly be used for cancer treatment;
3. Amygdalin can diminish inflammation, ease pain;
4. Amygdalin has effect on lowering blood sugar,hypolipidemic;
5. The top quality Amygdalin powder has the function of relieving constipation due to deficiency of blood and fluid;
6. Amygdalin can relieve cough and asthma accompanied by stuffiness in the chest and profuse expectoration;
7. Eliminate of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
|Storage||Sealed and kept in dry and cool place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Particle Size||95% Through 80 Mesh Sieve||Complies|
|Specific optical rotation||-37 ~ -41||-39.1|
|Residual Analysis||Pb ≤1.0ppm||Complies|
|Microbiological||Total Plate Count ≤1000 cfu/g||<100|
|Mould ＆Yeast ≤50cfu/g||≤10|
|Samonella Not detected||Complies|
|Staph.aureus Not detected||Complies|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|