|Name:||Shikimic Acid||CAS No.:||138-59-0|
|MW:||174.15||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
organic botanical extracts,
piperine extract powder
High purity 98% Shikimic acid suppliers supplement for whitening cas 138-59-0
Shikimic acid Introduction
Shikimic acid is a white crystalline compound of nonnitrogenous acid found in various plants naturally. It has two kind functional groups in the same molecule, three hydroxyl groups and a carboxylic acid group, which are optically active. They can yield various kinds of esters and salts. Shikimic acid is a cyclitol, a polyhydroxylated cycloalkane containing at least three hydroxy groups in the ring at different positions. Examples are inositol and quinic acid.
The most important feature of cyclitol is that there are chiral isomers, key intermediates in the biosynthesis of aromatic compounds in living metabolism. Shikimic acid is a key intermediate in the biochemical pathway from phosphoenolpyruvic acid to tyrosine.
Shikimic acid Function
1. Shikimic acid effected by arachidonic acid.
2. Shikimic acid acts as anti-inflammatory ,analgesic.
3. Shikimic acid is the drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus.
4. Shikimic acid is also the basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
5.Shikimic acid can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial,venous thrombosis and
Shikimic acid Application
1. As a chemical raw material, Shikimic Acid is used to convert to other chemical substances or chemical agents.
2. As antibacterial anti-tumor drugs.
3. The role of the cardiovascular system.
Shikimic acid Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Shikimic acid|
|CAS no.||138-59-0||Outer packing||1kg/Bag|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Partical Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.2%||0.04%|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||<1000|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100cfu/g||<100|
|Escherichia coli||Not Detected||Absent|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|