Pure natural Hesperidin powder for bodybuilding 520-26-3 in lowest price
Hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside (flavonoid) found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin.Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies. In human nutrition it contributes to the integrity of the blood vessels.Various preliminary studies reveal novel pharmaceutical properties. Hesperidin reduced cholesterol and blood pressure in rats. In a mouse study large doses of the glucoside hesperidin decreased bone density loss. Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis. Hesperidin has antiinflammatory effects
1. Hesperidins has antioxidant, anti inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Hesperidins can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Hesperidins improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidins are used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anticancer activity of hesperidins could be explained y the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.
5. Orange Flavone has the properties such as unique aromaticity, good water bath, and obvious pharmacological action
6. It can excite the heart and shrink the blood vessel, and then causes the hypertension
1. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is widely used in health product and food industry.
3. As raw materials of drugs for lowering cholesterol, anti-virus and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
||Sealed and kept in a dry place
|Items of analysis
||White fine powder
||The IR spectrum confirm to that of reference standard
|Loss on drying
|Residue on Ignitiont
|Total Plate Count
||Conforms with enterprise standards