|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||cysteine cystine|
|Model Number:||cystine in urine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000kg per month|
|Name:||Cysteine And Cystine||CAS No.:||56-89-3|
|EINECS No.:||200-296-3||Melting Point:||>240 °C|
|Boiling Point:||468.2±45.0 °C||Other Name:||Cysteine|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Highest purity cysteine and cystine powder in urine with low price cas 56-89-3
1. Cystine is a crystalline, sulfur-containing amino acid, formed from two molecules of the amino acid cysteine.
2. It can be converted to cysteine by reduction and was discovered in 1810 but was not recognized as a component of proteins until 1899, when it was isolated from animal horn – it is particularly abundant in skeletal and connective tissues, hair and digestive enzymes.
3. L- Cystine helps strengthen the immune system, reduce damage from free-radicals, repair RNA-DNA in the cells and assimilation of vitamin B6. L-Cystine is closely related to the amino acid, L-Cysteine.
4. L-Cystine aids in preventing the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
5. It increases L-Glutathione levels in the lungs, liver, kidney and bone marrow.
6. L-Cystine also has an anti-aging effect on the body which can reduce the accumulation of age spots.
Assay (Test by HPLC)
Loss on Drying
Identical to sample
99% - 101%
|Specific Rotation||+20.0 ~+22.0°||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Conforms|