|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||best astaxanthin|
|Model Number:||astaxanthin eye health|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500kg per month|
|Name:||Nature Made Astaxanthin||CAS No.:||472-61-7|
|EINECS No.:||207-451-4||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Nature made best astaxanthin powder for eye health Cas 472-61-7
Natural astaxanthin mainly comes from the Haematococcus pluvialis. Haematococcus pluvialis found that the astaxanthin content is 1.5% ~ 3%, as a natural "enrichment" of the Astaxanthin . A large number of studies have shown that the Haematococcus pluvialis accumulation rate and high production volume for the Astaxanthin than other algae, and the Haematococcus pluvialis found the ratio of astaxanthin , its esters (about 70% of the single ester, 25% of the double ester) and 5% of monomer ratio are very similar with the aquatic animals , it doesn't have the advantage of the astaxanthin which is chemical synthesis and Phaffia rhodozyma extraction . In addition, the Haematococcus pluvialis found the structure of astaxanthin is priority to with 3 S a 3 'S type, aquatic organisms, such as salmon astaxanthin structure is almost the same; Astaxanthin in Phaffia rhodozyma , structure of 3 R a type 3 R.
1. Astaxanthin can improve fertility and sperm quality.
2. Astaxanthin can effectively prevent ultraviolet radiation.
3. Astaxanthin can protect the central nervous system of eyes, is the best supplements of eyes
4. Astaxanthin has significant anticancer properties, can prevent aflatoxin carcinogenic.
5. Astaxanthin has antioxidant effects, can improve the functioning of the immune system.
6. Astaxanthin can improve cardiovascular health and prevent diabetes.
|Botanical Source||Haematococcus Pluvialis|
|Part Used||Wholesale Part|
|Appearance||Dark Red Powder|
|Flavor & Odor||Characteristic|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Total Microbacterial Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|