|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, HALAL,HPLC|
|Model Number:||methionine amino acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||3200 boxes per month|
|Product Name:||Methionine Amino Acid||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Purity:||99% Min||Application:||Pharmaceutical Products|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Other Names:||Methionine Acid|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
methionine amino acid Introduction:
methionine amino acid feed grade, one of essential amino acids and sulfur amino acids, is the first limiting amino acid in poultry, and probably also in high-yielding cows, and is the second or third limiting DL- Methionin 99% Amino Acids in pigs fed convertional diets.
1. methionine amino acid has anti-cancer effects. Human selenium deficiency is prone to liver cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, esophageal cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, and leukemia.
2. methionine amino acid has an antioxidant effect. Selenium is the best anti-aging substance. If the body lacks selenium, it will be “no longer young” and will lead to premature aging;
3. methionine amino acid can enhance human immunity. Lack of selenium reduces the body's immunity.
4. methionine amino acidhas the effect of antagonizing harmful heavy metals. Selenium deficiency is likely to cause symptoms of heavy metal poisoning such as lead, arsenic and cadmium.
5. methionine amino acid can regulate the absorption and utilization of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Selenium deficiency can cause diseases such as myopia, cataract, retinopathy, fundus diseases, and age-related macular degeneration.
6. methionine amino acid has the function of regulating the synthesis of proteins. Lack of selenium can cause protein energy deficiency malnutrition, chromosomal damage and so on.
7. methionine amino acid can enhance reproductive function. Lack of selenium can cause the emission of sperm to be blocked, sperm motility is low, deformity occurs, the conception rate is reduced, and the incidence of uterine inflammation is increased.
methionine amino acidApplication:
Amino acid drugs, nutritional supplements. Used for fatty liver and cirrhosis. Also widely used as feed additives to improve feed quality, improve the utilization of the native protein and promote animal growth. Such as methionine amino acid can increase egg production of chickens, pigs make weight gain, more milk cows and so on. Adverse reaction: hepatic coma hanged.
Nutritional supplements. One of the essential amino acids of the human body. Because the price is higher than L Methionine and the results are equal, so commonly used methionine amino acid
For biochemical studies and nutritional supplements, and as adjunctive treatment for pneumonia, liver cirrhosis and fatty liver.
|PRODUCT NAME||Methionine amino acid|
|Storage||Protected from light|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White crystalline or crystalline powder||Complies|
|Identification||IR:The red light absorption spectrum should be consistent with the spectrum of the control||Complies|
|HPLC:Identification of reactions with chlorides||Positive reaction|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.38|