|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|MW:||310.68||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
flucarbazone sodium herbicide
Hot sale 97% diflubenzuron insecticide pesticide for horses cattle fish cas 35367-38-5
Diflubenzuron is a benzoylurea-type insecticide of the benzamide class. It is used in forest management and on field crops to selectively control insect pests, particularly forest tent caterpillar moths, boll weevils, gypsy moths, and other types of moths. The mechanism of action of diflubenzuron involves inhibiting the production of chitin which is used by an insect to build its exoskeleton.
1) Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator, disrupting the formation of the insect cuticle by chitin synthesis inhibition, therefore the application time is at insect moulting, or hatching of eggs.
2) It is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitos, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, diflubenzuron has no or little effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species.
3) The properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes. It can also be used widely as animal health care medicament in Australia and New Zealand.
4) It can be control of a wide range of leaf-eating insects in forestry, woody ornamentals and fruit. Controls certain major pests in cotton, soya beans, citrus, tea, vegetables and mushrooms. Also controls larvae of flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers and migratory locusts.
5) It also used as an ectoparasiticide on sheep for control of lice, fleas and blowfly larvae. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, it has no or only a slight effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species. These properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes.
|CAS No.||35367-38-5||Production Lot Size||90.8KG|
|Inspection Items||Standard||Inspection Result||Conclusion|
|Description||White to ofi-white powder||Off-white powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||<5.0%||2.15%||Qualified|
|Conclusion||According with the standard, it conformed|