|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL|
|Model Number:||-gentamicin sulfate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$149-$179 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Gentamicin Sulfate||EINECS No.:||1405-41-0|
|Cas No.:||215-778-9||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Sample:||Available||Delivery:||1-3 Working Days|
|Type:||Antibiotic And Antimicrobial Agents||Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals|
ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
Top quality Gentamycin sulfate API powder 1405-41-0 for cats nose
Gentamycin Sulfate Introduction:
Product Name: Gentamycin Sulfate
CAS No.: 1405-41-0
Molecular Formula: C60H127N15O26S
Molecular Weight: 1506.8
Solubility: Soluble in chloroform. Slightly soluble in water. Also soluble in dilute KOH
Shelf Life: 2 years
Gentamicin Sulfate, a watersoluble antibiotic of the aminoglycoside group, is derived by the growth of Micromonospora purpurea, an actinomycete. Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic composed of a mixture of related gentamicin components and fractions and is used to treat many types of bacterial infections, particularly those caused by Gramnegative organisms.Gentamicin is also ototoxic and nephrotoxic, with this toxicity remaining a major problem in clinical use.
Gentamycin Sulfate Function
Gentamycin Sulfate is applicable to pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus, klebsiella species, e. coli, Mr Charest bacteria genera, citrate coli and staphylococcus aureus in neonatal sepsis, septicemia, central nervous system infections, respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, reproductive system infection, infection of biliary tract, skin, bones, otitis media, sinusitis, soft tissue infection, etc.; Gentamicin sulfate is suitable for the central and external infection caused by sensitive bacteria. The main application is as follows:
1. Gentamycin Sulfate used in the treatment of respiratory tract infection caused by sensitive bacteria infection, biliary infection, intestinal infection, abdominal cavity infection, urinary reproductive system infection (with the exception of simple urinary tract infection treated first), skin and soft tissue infection, burn infection and neonatal sepsis, and sepsis.
2. Gentamycin Sulfate used in the treatment of listeriosis.
3. Gentamycin Sulfate Intramuscular injection in parallel with clindamycin or metronidazole can be used to reduce the incidence of infection after colon surgery.
4. The injection of gentamycin sulfate can be used as an adjuvant therapy for severe central nervous system infection (meningitis, encephalitis) caused by pseudomonas aeruginosa or staphylococcus aureus.
5. Gentamycin Sulfate Oral administration can be used to treat bacterial dysentery or other bacterial intestinal infections, and may also be used before colonic surgery.
6. Gentamycin Sulfate used as eye drops for conjunctivitis, keratitis, dacryocystitis, blepharitis, sty, meibomian gland inflammation and corneal ulcer, etc, which is caused by coagulase negative and positive,staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonas aeruginosa, escherichia coli, streptococcus pneumonia, flu bacilli and other caused by gram-negative bacilli or gonococcal.
Gentamycin Sulfate Application:
Gentamycin Sulfate is an important member of the Aminoglycoside Antibiotic,Gentamycin Sulfate is widespread used in the treatment of diseases caused by pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus,Bacillus Coli, Klebsiella, Serratia and staphylococcus, e.g. pyemia of newborn baby, septicemia, infections of central nervous system, urethra, respiratory tract, alimentary infection, skin, bone and soft tissue.
Gentamycin Sulfate Specification:
|PRODUCT NAME||Gentamycin sulfate|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place,prevent strong sunlight.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||White or almost white, hygroscopic powder||Complies|
|Reaction with sulfate||Complies|
|Specific optical rotation||+107℃~+121℃||116|
|sum of gentamicins C2, C2a and C2b||35.0%~55.0%||40.2|
|Conclusion||Conforms to USP39 and EP8.0 standards|