|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||-Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$28-$37 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic||Cas No.:||85721-33-1|
|EINECS No.:||617-751-0||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Molecular Formula:||C17H18FN3O3||Type:||Antibiotic And Antimicrobial Agents|
|Model Number:||API Ciprofloxacin HCL||Brand:||Bio|
ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection,
neomycin sulfate powder
Medicine grade Top quality API bulk Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder 85721-33-1
Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic Introduction:
Prouduct name: Ciprofloxacin antibiotic
Appearance: White or light yellow crystalline powder
Storage: The Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder should be stored in a well-closed container at low temperature, keep away from moisture, heat and light.
Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and good bactericidal effect. Its antibacterial activity is almost 2-4 times stronger than that of norfloxacin and enoxacin for almost all bacteria. Enterobacter, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Streptococcus, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus has antibacterial activity.
Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections.This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, typhoid fever, and urinary tract infections, among others. For some infections Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder is used in addition to other antibiotics. The Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder can be taken by mouth or used intravenously.
Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic Function
1. Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder is used to treat a wide variety of infections, including infections of bones and joints, endocarditis, gastroenteritis, malignant otitis externa, respiratory tract infections, cellulitis, urinary tract infections,prostatitis, anthrax, and chancroid;
2. Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder only treats bacterial infections; The Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder does not treat viral infections such as the common cold. For certain uses including acute sinusitis, lower respiratory tract infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea, ciprofloxacin is not considered a first-line agent;
3. Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder occupies an important role in treatment guidelines issued by major medical societies for the treatment of serious infections, especially those likely to be caused by Gram-negative bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
For example, ciprofloxacin in combination with metronidazole is one of several first-line antibiotic regimens recommended by the Infectious Diseases Society of America for the treatment of community-acquired abdominal infections in adults. The Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder also features prominently in treatment guidelines for acute pyelonephritis, complicated or hospital-acquired urinary tract infection, acute or chronic prostatitis, certain types of endocarditis, certain skin infections, and prosthetic joint infections.
Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic Application:
1. Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder can be used to dogs which is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, typhoid fever, and urinary tract infections, among others.
2. Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder has broad antibacterial spectrum and strong antibacterial activity, which is effective for gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria, as well as for pseudomonas aeruginosa with few adverse reactions. The Ciprofloxacin antibiotic powder is the international market sales of a large variety of drugs, the rapid development of domestic production. Broad-spectrum antibacterial agents, suitable for heavy mixed infections, mainly used in chronic respiratory tract, e. coli drugs, infectious rhinitis, avian cholera, avian typhoid.
Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic Specification:
|PRODUCT NAME||Ciprofloxacin(Injection grade)|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or yellowish crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%||0.26%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|