|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||-Eenrofloxacin for dogs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$28-$37 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Enrofloxacin For Dogs||EINECS No.:||93106-60-6|
|Cas No.:||618-911-2||Color:||Off-white To Light Yellow|
ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection,
neomycin sulfate powder
High purity Enrofloxacin antibiotic medicine api powder for dogs 93106-60-6
Enrofloxacin for dogs Introduction:
1) Product Name: Enrofloxacin for dogs
2) Active ingredients: enrofloxacin
3) Specification: 99%min
4) Test method: TLC
5) Appearance: Light yellow to white crystalline powder
Enrofloxacin is a synthetic third generation quinolone antibiotic, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin. It was approved by FDA on October 4, 1996 and is a special quinolone antibiotic for livestock, poultry and aquatic products. It can bind to bacterial DNA cyclotylase subunit A, thus inhibiting the cleavage and ligation of enzymes, preventing the replication of bacterial DNA and showing antimicrobial effect.
Enrofloxacin is a broad spectrum bactericidal drugs, have special effects on mycoplasma. Enrofloxacin on escherichia coli, klebsiella bacillus coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, salmonella, deformation, haemophilus, kill, pasteurella, streptococcus hemolytic pap coli, s. aureus bacteria, such as have antiseptic effect.
Enrofloxacin for dogs Function
1. Ciprofloxacin for dogs which is used to treat a wide variety of infections, including infections of bones and joints, endocarditis,gastroenteritis, malignant otitis externa, respiratory tract infections, cellulitis, urinary tract infections,prostatitis, anthrax, and chancroid;
2. Ciprofloxacin only treats bacterial infections; it does not treat viral infections such as the common cold. For certain uses including acute sinusitis, lower respiratory tract infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea, ciprofloxacin is not considered a first-line agent;
3. Ciprofloxacin occupies an important role in treatment guidelines issued by major medical societies for the treatment of serious infections, especially those likely to be caused by Gram-negative bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
For example, ciprofloxacin in combination with metronidazole is one of several first-line antibiotic regimens recommended by the Infectious Diseases Society of America for the treatment of community-acquired abdominal infections in adults.It also features prominently in treatment guidelines for acute pyelonephritis, complicated or hospital-acquired urinary tract infection, acute or chronic prostatitis,certain types of endocarditis, certain skin infections, and prosthetic joint infections.
Enrofloxacin for dogs Application:
1. Dogs and Cats
The product is indicated in the treatment of bacterial infections of the alimentary, respiratory and urogenital tracts, skin, secondary wound infections and otitis externa where clinical experience, supported where possible by sensitivity testing of the causal organism.
Diseases of the respiratory and alimentary tract of bacterial or mycoplasmal origin (e.g. pasteurellosis, mycoplasmosis, coli-bacillosis, coli-septicaemia and salmonellosis) and secondary bacterial infections subsequent to viral conditions (e.g. viral pneumonia) where clinical experience, supported where possible by sensitivity testing of the causal organism.
Diseases of the respiratory and alimentary tract of bacterial or mycoplasmal origin (e.g. pasteurellosis, actinobacillosis, mycoplasmosis, coli-bacillosis, coli-septicaemia and salmonellosis) and mulifactorial diseases such as atrophic rhinitis and enzootic pneumonia, where clinical experience, supported where possible by sensitivity testing of the causal organism, indicates enrofloxacin as the drug of choice.
Enrofloxacin for dogs Specification:
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place,Low temperature|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||Yellowish or light orange yellow crystalline powder||Complies|
|Appearance of solution||Solution is clear, solution is not more intensely colored than reference solution||Complies|
|Related substances||Ciprofloxacin ≤0.5%||0.06%|
|Other individual impurities ≤0.3%||0.19% (RRT: 1.8)|
|Total impurities ≤0.7%||0.29%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.2%||0.03%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.04%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|