|Standard:||Medical,food, Cosmetic||Inventory Status:||Enough|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Histidine powder histidine amino acid for l histidine bodybuilding CAS 71-00-1
Histidine is important for the synthesis of red and white blood cells. It is a precursor for histamine which is good for sexual arousal. Improve blood flow. Side effects of high dosage of histidine include stress and anxiety.
Histidine powder Function
1. Histidine is an essential amino acid that cannot be formed by other nutrients, and must be in the diet to be available to the body.
2. Most often recognized as a precursor to the allergy symptom producing hormone histamine, both histidine and histamine have essential roles in the body beyond tormenting allergy sufferers.
3. Histamine is well known for its role in stimulating the inflammatory response of skin and mucous membranes such as those found in the nose - this action is essential in the protection of these barriers during infection.
4. Histamine also stimulates the secretion of the digestive enzyme gastrin. Without adequate histamine production healthy digestion can become impaired. Without adequate L-histidine stores, the body cannot maintain adequate histamine levels.
5. Less well known is that L-histidine is required by the body to regulate and utilize essential trace minerals such as copper, zinc, iron, manganese and molybdenum.
Histidine powder Specification
|CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS|
|Product name||Histidine powder|
|Storage||Shading, seal preservation|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Specific rotation||+11.8° to +12.8°||+12.4°|
|Transmittance of solution||≥98.0%||98.45%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.2%||0.11%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Conclusion||Conforms to the USP 41standard.|