|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL|
|Model Number:||biotin b7|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$370-$532 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|Product Name:||Biotin||Cas No:||58-85-5|
|EINECS No:||200-399-3||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Molecular Formula:||C10H16N2O3S||Grade:||Medicine/Food Grade|
biotin raw material,
h biotin vitamin
Lowest price supply bulk pure D Biotin b7 raw material supplement powder 58-85-5 for hair
Biotin B7 Introduction:
Biotin, also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R, is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7).
The d Biotin powder is composed of a ureido (tetrahydroimidizalone) ring fused with a tetrahydrothiophene ring. A valeric acid substituent is attached to one of the carbon atoms of the tetrahydrothiophene ring. Biotin powder is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes, involved in the synthesis of fatty acids, isoleucine, and valine, and in gluconeogenesis.
Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin may also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level.Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. As a consequence, it is found in many cosmetics and health products for the hair and skin, though it cannot be absorbed through the hair or skin itself.
Biotin B7 Funtion:
1) The Biotin(Vitamin H ) b7 powder is the essential Nutrients of the retina,the Biotin deficiency could cause the Dry eyes, keratization, inflammation, even blindness.
2) The Biotin(Vitamin H) b7 powder can improve the body's immune response and resistance.
3) The Biotin(Vitamin H) b7 powder can maintain normal growth and development.
4) The Biotin(Vitamin H) b7 powder deficiency will cause reproductive functions recession, bad bone growth and the obstruction of embryo and early childhood growth.
5) To prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness;
6) To help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino acids in the human body is normal;
7) To promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth, relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms;
Biotin B7 Application:
1. Hair problems:
The Biotin b7 powder supplements powder are often recommended as a natural product to counteract the problem of hair loss in both children and adults. The signs and symptoms of biotin deficiency include hair loss which progresses in severity to include loss of eye lashes and eye brows in severely deficient subjects. Some shampoos are available that contain biotin, but the biotin powder is doubtful whether they would have any useful effect, as biotin is not absorbed well through the skin.
2. Cradle Cap (Seborrheic Dermatitis):
Children with a rare inherited metabolic disorder called phenylketonuria (PKU; in which one is unable to break down the amino acid phenylalanine) often develop skin conditions such as eczema and seborrheic dermatitis in areas of the body otherthan the scalp. The scaly skin changes that occur in people with PKU may be related to poor ability to use d biotin b7 powder. Increasing dietary d biotin has been known to improve seborrheic dermatitis in these cases.
The diabetics may also benefit from biotin b7 powder supplementation. In both insulin-dependent and non-insulin-dependent diabetes, supplementation with biotin can improve blood sugar control.
Biotin B7 Specification:
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place,prevent strong sunlight.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||A white or almost white, crystalline powder||Complies|
|Specific optical rotation||+89℃~93℃||90.7|
|Loss on daying||≤1.0%||0.06|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|