|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||natrium cromoglycate|
|Model Number:||na cromoglycate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|CAS No.:||15826-37-6||Produce Name:||Natrium Cromoglycate|
|EINECS No.:||239-926-7||Test Method:||HPLC|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
pure paracetamol powder
Professional sodium cromoglycate API materials for sale Cas 15826-37-6
Natrium cromoglycate Introduction
Na cromoglycate has been used to treat for asthma for many years. It is a derivative of khellin and is proved to be a unique antiallergic agent. The prior administration of Na cromoglycate inhibits allergen-induced histamine release in the animal experiments. Because the oral absorption of Na cromoglycate is minimal and only the powder form of it is available, Sodium cromoglycate is usually used through being inhaled from a special apparatus. Sodium cromoglycate can suppress both immediate and late-onset asthmatic responses and suppress the release of NCF-A. It also inhibits the impairment of mucociliary transport induced by specific bronchial challenge. Moreover, Na cromoglycate also ameliorates exercise-induced asthma .
Natrium cromoglycate Function
Na cromoglycate sensitive mast cell membrane outside of the calcium channel, preventing calcium influx, inhibition of mast cell degranulation, reducing the release of histamine, slow reactant, leukotrienes and other inflammatory mediators, the role ofspecies selectivity and organ most sensitive to human lung mast cells.
Inhibition of sensory nerve endings to release substance P, neurokinin A and B induced tracheal smooth muscle spasm and mucosal edema.
Reducing the sensitivity of people with asthma for non-specific stimuli, reducing the attack of bronchospasm.
Natrium cromoglycate Application
1. Na cromoglycate as a nasal spray to treat allergic rhinitis.
2. In a nebulizer solution for aerosol administration to treat asthma.
3. Na cromoglycateas an inhaler (Intal) for preventive management of asthma.The maker of Intal, King Pharmaceuticals, has discontinued manufacturing the inhaled form, cromolyn sodium inhalation aerosol, due to issues involving CFC-free propellant. As stocks are depleted, this inhaler preparation will no longer be available to patients.In the EU it is manufactured without CFCs by Sanofi, although it must be imported from Canada for USA residents.
4. Na cromoglycate as eye drops for allergic conjunctivitis.
5. In an oral form (Gastrocrom) to treat mastocytosis, dermatographic urticaria andulcerative colitis. Another oral product, Intercron (sodium cromoglicate in distilled water, from Zambon France), is used for food allergies.
Natrium cromoglycate Specification
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%||0.06%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.2%||Complies|
|Related substances||Any impurity NMT 0.1%||0.03%|
|Assay||98.0% to 99.0%||99.0%|