|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||-Fluconazole price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$198-$220 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Fluconazole Price||Cas No.:||86386-73-4|
|EINECS No.:||627-806-0||Type:||Anti-Allergic Agents, Antibiotic And Antimicrobial Agents|
|Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Application:||Pharmaceutical Raw Intermediates|
|COA:||Available||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
pure paracetamol powder
API bulk top quality Fluconazole veterinary powder CAS. 86386-73-4
Fluconazole price Introduction:
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol, which is used to prevent and treat a variety of fungal and yeast infections. Fluconazole for ringworm belongs to a class of drugs called azole antifungals. The fluconazole powder with best price works by stopping the growth of certain types of fungus.
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication used for a number of fungal infections. This includes candidiasis, blastomycosis, coccidiodomycosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis, dermatophytosis, and pityriasis versicolor. It is also used to prevent candidiasis in those who are at high risk such as following organ transplantation, low birth weight babies, and those with low blood neutrophil counts.
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and Fluconazole for ringworm is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol. Used as a third-generation antifungal imidazole pharmaceuticals, ketoconazole and similar antimicrobial spectrum, long-lasting, deep fungal infection of effective pharmaceuticals, anti-fungal effect, and oral absorption. Disease is mainly used for candidiasis and cryptococcosis, oropharyngeal candidiasis in cancer patients with infection and effective. Biological Activity: Triazole antifungal agent. Effective against Candida strains in vitro and in vivo .
1. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and prophylaxis of fungal infections where other antifungals have failed or are not tolerated (e.g., due to adverse effects), including:
Candidiasis caused by susceptible strains of Candida
Tinea corporis, tinea cruris or tinea pedis
2. Fluconazole can be used first-line for the following indications:
Prophylaxis of candidiasis in immunocompromised people
3. Fluconazole is active against:
Candida spp. (except C. krusei and C. glabrata)
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
8. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of esophageal and oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush) caused by Candida species.
9. Fluconazole is indicated for the prophylaxis of candidiasis in patients undergoing bone marrow transplant who receive cytotoxic chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
|Storage||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost white or type white powder||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solutions||Solution is clear and colorless||Complies|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.1|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.17|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP34 standards|