|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||-Fluconazole for uti|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Fluconazole For Uti||Cas No.:||86386-73-4|
|EINECS No.:||627-806-0||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Type:||Auxiliaries And Other Medicinal Chemicals|
|Total Heavy Metals:||<10ppm||Brand:||Bio|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
diclofenac potassium powder
High purity API Fluconazole powder 86386-73-4 for UTI from manufacturer
Fluconazole for uti Introduction:
1) Product Name: Fluconazole for uti
2) Appearance: White crystalline powder
3) Specification: 99%min
4) COA: Available
5) Test method: HPLC
Fluconazole is a new triazole antifungal agent, which was first developed by Pfizer in the United States. It has a broad spectrum antifungal effect and is a systemic antifungal product. It has a highly selective inhibitory effect on fungal cytochrome p-450 dependent enzyme and is also a strong and specific fungal alcohol synthesis inhibitor. Clinical mainly used for vaginal candidiasis, thrush, atrophic oral candidiasis, fungal meningitis, pulmonary fungal infection, abdominal infection, urinary tract infection and skin fungal infection, etc. The Fluconazole is a fluoro three azole antifungal drug. Its antibacterial spectrum is similar to ketoconazole, and its antibacterial activity is stronger than ketoconazole. It is mainly used as fluconazole. Fluconazole Injection raw material.
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication used for a number of fungal infections. This includes candidiasis, blastomycosis, coccidiodomycosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis, dermatophytosis, and pityriasis versicolor. It is also used to prevent candidiasis in those who are at high risk such as following organ transplantation, low birth weight babies, and those with low blood neutrophil counts.
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
The main indications for fluconazole are as follows:
1. Systemic candidiasis: including candidiasis, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidiasis, such as peritoneum, endocardium, lung and urinary tract infection. It can also be used in patients with malignant tumors, patients in special care, patients receiving radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunosuppressive therapy, or patients affected by other factors that are susceptible to candida infection. It can also be used to prevent candida infection in bone marrow transplant patients when they receive cytotoxic drugs or radiotherapy.
2. Cryptococcosis: including cryptococcal meningitis and other sites (such as the lung, skin) cryptococcal infection. It can be used in patients with normal immune function, AIDS patients and patients with organ transplantation or other causes of immunosuppression. People with AIDS may take this product for maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence of cryptococcosis.
Mucous candidiasis: including mucous candidiasis of oropharynx, esophagus, non-invasive bronchus, pulmonary candidiasis, candidiasis uria, skin mucous membrane and chronic atrophic oral candidiasis. The fluconazole for dogs powder can be used in patients with normal or impaired immune function.
|Storage||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost white or type white powder||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solutions||Solution is clear and colorless||Complies|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.1|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.17|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP34 standards|