|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||-Fluconazole for dogs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$198-$220 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Fluconazole For Dogs||Cas No.:||86386-73-4|
|EINECS No.:||627-806-0||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Shelf Time:||2 Years|
|Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids And Coenzymes||Brand:||Bio|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
diclofenac potassium powder
Top quality API 99% bulk Fluconazole medicine powder 86386-73-4 for dogs
Fluconazole for dogs Introduction:
1) Product Name: Fluconazole for dogs
2) Appearance: White crystalline powder
3) Specification: 99%min
Fluconazole is a new triazole antifungal agent, which was first developed by Pfizer in the United States. It has a broad spectrum antifungal effect and is a systemic antifungal product. It has a highly selective inhibitory effect on fungal cytochrome p-450 dependent enzyme and is also a strong and specific fungal alcohol synthesis inhibitor. Clinical mainly used for vaginal candidiasis, thrush, atrophic oral candidiasis, fungal meningitis, pulmonary fungal infection, abdominal infection, urinary tract infection and skin fungal infection, etc.
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.Used as a third-generation antifungal imidazole pharmaceuticals, ketoconazole and similar antimicrobial spectrum, long-lasting, deep fungal infection of effective pharmaceuticals, anti-fungal effect, and oral absorption. Disease is mainly used for candidiasis and cryptococcosis, oropharyngeal candidiasis in cancer patients with infection and effective. Biological Activity: Triazole antifungal agent. Effective against Candida strains in vitro and in vivo.
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
8. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of esophageal and oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush) caused by Candida species.
9. Fluconazole is indicated for the prophylaxis of candidiasis in patients undergoing bone marrow transplant who receive cytotoxic chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
The main indications for fluconazole are as follows:
1. Systemic candidiasis: including candidiasis, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidiasis, such as peritoneum, endocardium, lung and urinary tract infection. It can also be used in patients with malignant tumors, patients in special care, patients receiving radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunosuppressive therapy, or patients affected by other factors that are susceptible to candida infection. It can also be used to prevent candida infection in bone marrow transplant patients when they receive cytotoxic drugs or radiotherapy.
2. Cryptococcosis: including cryptococcal meningitis and other sites (such as the lung, skin) cryptococcal infection. It can be used in patients with normal immune function, AIDS patients and patients with organ transplantation or other causes of immunosuppression. People with AIDS may take this product for maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence of cryptococcosis.
Mucous candidiasis: including mucous candidiasis of oropharynx, esophagus, non-invasive bronchus, pulmonary candidiasis, candidiasis uria, skin mucous membrane and chronic atrophic oral candidiasis. The fluconazole for dogs powder can be used in patients with normal or impaired immune function.
4. Fluconazole can also replace itraconazole in the treatment of blastomycosis and histoplasmosis.
5. Fluconazole can be used in the treatment of skin pigmentation mycosis.
|Storage||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost white or type white powder||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solutions||Solution is clear and colorless||Complies|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.1|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.17|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP34 standards|