|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||-l carnitine tartrate supplements|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$32-$45 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||3200kg per month|
|Product Name:||L Carnitine Tartrate Supplements||Cas No.:||36687-82-8|
|Shelf Time:||2 Years||Storge:||Keep Dry And Keep Away From Sunlight|
weight loss medication orlistat,
bitter orange extract synephrine
For fat loss! Top quality I Carnitine tartrate supplements powder 36687-82-8
l Carnitine Tartrate Supplements Introduction:
1) Product Name: l carnitine tartrate supplements
2) Appearance: White crystalline powder
4)Molecular Formula: C11H18NO8
5)Molecular Weight: 292.2631
6) CAS: 36687-82-8
7) Testing Method: HPLC
L-carnitine tartrate is l-carnitine stability situation, effective component is still l-carnitine,but content only 32%, other 68% is tartaric acid, its function and effect and l-carnitine completely the same, are used for making capsules and tablets. Our country food additive health standard GB2760-1996 stipulates l-carnitine tartrate as food nutrition enhancer, can be applied to chewable tablet, pinocytosis, capsule , dry milk and milk beverage, etc.
L carnitine tartrate supplements is a nutrient that is derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. Its name is derived from the fact that it was first isolated from meat (carnus). L-Carnitine is not considered a dietary essential because it is synthesized in the body. The body produces carnitine in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and other tissues. But its production may not meet the needs under certain conditions such as increased energy demands and therefore it is considered a onditionally essential nutriention. There are two forms (isomers) of carnitine, viz. L-carnitine and D-carnitine, and only the L-isomer is biologically active.
l Carnitine Tartrate Supplements Function:
1. L carnitine tartrate supplements has a vital role in the gray atter of the central nervous system and in the male reproductive tract;
2. L carnitine tartrate supplements is suitable for al kinds of liquid applications. L-Carnitine is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy;
3. L carnitine tartrate supplements can promote normal growth and development;
4. L carnitine tartrate supplements can treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
5. L carnitine tartrate supplements can treat muscle disease;
6. L carnitine tartrate supplements can help build muscle;
7. L carnitine tartrate supplements can protect against liver disease, diabetes and kidney disease;
8. L carnitine tartrate supplements can be used to help prevent aid from dieting.
l Carnitine Tartrate Supplements Application:
1) Infant food: L carnitine tartrate supplements can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: L carnitine tartrate supplements is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L carnitine tartrate supplements is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.
l Carnitine Tartrate Supplements Specification
|Product name||L-Carnitine L-tartrate||Cas no.||36687-82-8|
White crystals or
white crystalline powder
|White crystalline powder|
|Specific Rotation||-9.5 ~ 11.0||-10.6|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 0.5%||0.15%|
|Residual solvents (Ethanol)||≤ 0.5%||Conform|
|Particle size||Through 20mesh||100% passed|
|Arsenic (As)||≤ 1ppm||< 1ppm|
|Lead (Pb)||≤ 3ppm||< 3ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤ 1ppm||< 1ppm|
|L-Carnitine||68.2 +/- 1.0%||68.16%|
|L-Tartaric acid||31.8 +/- 1.0%||31.10%|