|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$131-$150 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2500kg per month|
|Product Name:||Synephrine||Cas No.:||94-07-5|
|EINECS No.:||202-300-9||Molecular Formula:||C9H13NO2|
|Shelf Time:||2 Years||Grade:||Food/Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids And Coenzymes|
bitter orange extract synephrine,
weight loss lorcaserin
Bodybuilding Weight Losing Raw Material 94 07 5 API Bitter Orange Extract Synephrine
Product Name: Synephrine
Synephrine (or oxedrine) is a drug commonly used for weight loss. While its effectiveness is widely debated, synephrine has gained significant popularity as an alternative to, a related substance which has been made illegal or restricted in many countries due to health risks and its use as a precursor in the illicit manufacturing. There is however no occurrence of diverted synephrine for the manufacture of amphetamines, and the naturally occurring synephrine is, due to its phenolic group, unsuitable for such diversion. Products containing bitter orange or synephrine are suspected of causing adverse cardiovascular reactions. Synephrine is derived primarily from the immature fruit of Citrus aurantium, a relatively small citrus tree, of which several of its more common names include Bitter Orange, Sour Orange, and Zhi shi. Dietary supplements generally supply single oral doses of 3–30 mg, while as a pharmaceutical agent it is given orally or by parenteral injection in 20–100 mg doses as a vasoconstrictor to hypotensive patients.
Synephrine is actually citrus Aurantium which is extracted from bitter orange.
Synephrine is the main "active" compound found in the fruit of a plant called Citrus aurantium. The fruit is also known as zhi shi (in traditional Chinese medicine), and as green orange, sour orange and bitter orange in other parts of the world.
1. Anti-oxidant, Reduce environmental pollution damage to the body;
2. Consolidate connective tissue; strengthen skin, bones, teeth and muscles;
3. The Synephrine powder can be used to promote collagen synthesis, help wound healing;
4. Involved in cholesterol metabolism and help break down fat;
5. The Synephrine powder can be used to accelerate iron and calcium absorption, prevent scurvy.
1. As a dietary supplement designed to support calorie burning (thermogenesis) and resulting weight loss;
2. Citrus Aurantium Extract also helps to clean the blood and has been reported to dissolve kidney stones;
3. Synephrine is a stimulant, similar to caffeine and ephe drine, Citrus aurantium Extract is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate and caloric expenditure.
|CAS no.||94-07-5||Quantity||200 kgs|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%||1.45%|
|Heavy Metal||As ≤1.0ppm||Complies|
Total plate count
|Conclusion||Confirm with specification|