ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
Highest quality pure Ivermectin powder CAS 70288-86-7 in bulk
CAS No: 70288-86-7
EINECS No: 274-536-0
Molecular Formular: C95H146O28
Molecular Weight: 1736.16
Appearance: White powder
Solubility: soluble in acetone, very slightly soluble in hot water and n-octanol, insoluble in cold water and methanol.
1. Ivermectin is the derivatives of abamectin. Ivermectin belongs to oral semisynthetic broad-spectrum drug resistant parasites.
2. Ivermectin has effect for most of the various life cycle nematodes.
3. Ivermectin has effect for the microfilaria of onchocerca volvulus,but it does not has effect for the adult onchocerca volvulus
4. Ivermectin has effect for dung round worms that is only stay in intestinal tract
5. Ivermectin has selective inhibition.
6. Ivermectin can not go through the blood brain barrier of humanbeings
In veterinary medicine ivermectin is used against many intestinal worms (but not tapeworms), most mites, and some lice. Despite this, it is not effective for eliminating ticks, flies, flukes, or fleas. It is effective against larval heartworms, but not against adult heartworms, though it may shorten their lives. The dose of the medicine must be very accurately measured as it is very toxic in over-dosage.
It is sometimes administered in combination with other medications to treat a broad spectrum of animal parasites. Some dog breeds (especially the Rough Collie, the Smooth Collie, the Shetland Sheepdog, and the Australian Shepherd), though, have a high incidence of a certain mutation within the MDR1 gene (coding for P-glycoprotein); affected animals are particularly sensitive to the toxic effects of ivermectin.
Clinical evidence suggests kittens are susceptible to ivermectin toxicity. A 0.01% ivermectin topical preparation for treating ear mites in cats (Acarexx) is available.
Ivermectin is sometimes used as an acaricide in reptiles, both by injection and as a diluted spray. While this works well in some cases, care must be taken, as several species of reptiles are very sensitive to ivermectin. Use in turtles is particularly contraindicated.
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place||Batch No||20190613|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or yellowish crystal powder||Complies|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|