|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Fluconazole for ringworm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$198-$220 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Fluconazole For Ringworm||Cas No.:||86386-73-4|
|EINECS No.:||627-806-0||Assay:||Purity 99%|
|Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
diclofenac potassium powder
White Crystalline Pharmaceutical Raw Material Fluconazole Antifungal Powder 86386 73 4
Fluconazole for Ringworm Introduction:
Product Name: Fluconazole for ringworm
Chemical Name: 2-(2,4-difluorophenyl)-1,3-bis (1H-1, 2,4-triazol-1-yl)-2-propanol
CAS No: 86386 -73-4
Molecular weight: 306.27
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and it is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.
Fluconazole is used to prevent and treat a variety of fungal and yeast infections. Fluconazole for ringworm belongs to a class of drugs called azole antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of certain types of fungus.
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication used for a number of fungal infections. This includes candidiasis, blastomycosis, coccidiodomycosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis, dermatophytosis, and pityriasis versicolor. It is also used to prevent candidiasis in those who are at high risk such as following organ transplantation, low birth weight babies, and those with low blood neutrophil counts.
Fluconazole powder is a triazole antifungal drug used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. In a bulk powder form, it appears as a white crystalline powder, and Fluconazole for ringworm is very slightly soluble in water and soluble in alcohol. Used as a third-generation antifungal imidazole pharmaceuticals, ketoconazole and similar antimicrobial spectrum, long-lasting, deep fungal infection of effective pharmaceuticals, anti-fungal effect, and oral absorption. Disease is mainly used for candidiasis and cryptococcosis, oropharyngeal candidiasis in cancer patients with infection and effective. Biological Activity: Triazole antifungal agent. Effective against Candida strains in vitro and in vivo .
1. Fluconazole for ringworm is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole for ringworm is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole for ringworm is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
Fluconazole for Ringworm Fluconazole for Ringworm Application:
The main indications for fluconazole are as follows:
1. Systemic candidiasis: including candidiasis, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidiasis, such as peritoneum, endocardium, lung and urinary tract infection. It can also be used in patients with malignant tumors, patients in special care, patients receiving radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunosuppressive therapy, or patients affected by other factors that are susceptible to candida infection. It can also be used to prevent candida infection in bone marrow transplant patients when they receive cytotoxic drugs or radiotherapy.
2. Cryptococcosis: including cryptococcal meningitis and other sites (such as the lung, skin) cryptococcal infection. It can be used in patients with normal immune function, AIDS patients and patients with organ transplantation or other causes of immunosuppression. People with AIDS may take this product for maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence of cryptococcosis.
|Storage||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost white or type white powder||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solutions||Solution is clear and colorless||Complies|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.1|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.17|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP34 standards|