vitamin d supplement powder,
pure inositol powder
TOP quality pure pyridoxine hcl CAS 65-23-6 in lowest price
Vitamin B6 (Vitamin B6), also known as pyridoxine, which contains pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine, is present in phosphate in the body. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is easily solubilized by light or saline. High temperature resistance. Named in 1936 for vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is a colorful crystal, is soluble in water and ethanol, is stable in acidic solutions, does not wash skin in skin, resistant to pyridoxins, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine with high temperatures. Vitamin B6 is abundant in yeast, liver, wheat, meat, fish, eggs, nuts and nuts. Vitamin B6 is a specific component of coenzyme in the human body and is involved in various metabolic reactions, especially amino acid metabolism. Clinical Use of Vitamin B6 Preparation for Disease Prevention and Radiation and Strength.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl Function
It is mainly involved in about 100 enzyme reactions in the form of pyridodeide phosphate (PLP). It is mainly related to the exchange of amino acids, including amino acid exchange, decarboxylization, side chain cracking, legionization, and volcanization. These biochemical functions differ.
1, which is involved in protein synthesis and catabolism, participates in amino acid metabolism, such as its link to heme metabolism, which is associated with the synthesis of tryptophan niacin.
2. Participates in glucagonogenesis and UFA exchange. It is associated with metabolism of glycogen, sphingomyelin, and steroids.
3. Participate in the synthesis of specific neuromediators (serotonin, taurine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid).
4. Vitamin B6 metabolism with a single dose of carbon, vitamin B12 and folate, if not properly metabolized, can lead to megaloblastic anemia.
5, involved in nucleic acid and DNA, the absence of DNA synthesis can be detrimental, this process is essential for maintaining proper immune function.
6, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B2 are closely related, vitamin B6 deficiency is often accompanied by symptoms of vitamin B2.
7. Involve homocysteine into methionine, which has the effect of reducing chronic illness. Soft hysteroscopy is considered a risk factor for vascular disease, and vitamin B6 interventions can reduce plasma chromosome content.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl Application
1. Vitamin B6 is the digestion and absorption of pyridoxine hcl, protein and fat;
2. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl can convert amino acids in tryptophan to nicotine acids;
3. P6 pyridoxine hcl Vitamin can prevent all kinds of nerve, skin disease;
4. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl has a detrimental effect;
5. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl has nucleic acid synthesis to prevent tissue aging and wrinkles.
6. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl is responsible for reducing the antidepressant effects of mouth and dysuria.
7. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl muscle relaxation during the night, paralysis and symptoms of hand, foot and neuritis;
8. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl is a natural diuretic.
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl|
|Storage||Keep away from moisture and keep it sealed.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or off-white crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.26%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|