|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||cefixime antibiotics|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Delivery Time:||1-3work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000kg per Month|
bactericidal and bacteriostatic antibiotics,
Best quality USP pure Cefixime antibiotics CAS 79350-37-1 on hot sale
Cefixime is an oral third generation antibiotic of the cephalosporin group. Cefixime is an antibiotic of the cephalosporin family, used to treat bacterial infections. These include: ears (otitis media caused by Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis and S. pyogenes.) Nose, sinusitis (sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis, pharyngitis caused by S. pyogenes), chest and lungs (bronchitis, pneumonia). caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae) and urinary system and uncomplicated gonorrhea caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
1. Ear (otitis media caused by Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis,and S. pyogenes.)
2. Nose, sinuses (sinusitis), Throat (tonsillitis, pharyngitis caused by S. pyogenes )
3. Chest and lungs (bronchitis, pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae)
4. and Urinary system and Uncomplicated gonorrhea caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
1. For the treatment of hyperprolactinemic diseases, both idiopathic and prolactinic (prolactin secreting adenoma).
2. It can also be used to treat Parkinson's-like symptoms as monotherapy in symptomatic primary treatment or as a levodopa therapy device in advanced stages of the disease.
|Storage||In an airtight container, protected from light.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or white to yellow powder||Complies|
|Solubility||Slightly soluble in water, soluble in methanol, sparingly soluble in anhydrous ethanol, practically insoluble in ethyl acetate||Complies|
|Identification||The retention times of the major peaks in the chromatogram of the assay preparation correspond to those of the Standard preparation obtained in the assay||Complies|
|The IR absorption spectrum of the substance to be examined corresponds to that of the reference standard||Complies|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|