|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Ciprofloxacin for eyes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$28-$37 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Ciprofloxacin For Eyes||EINECS No.:||617-751-0|
|Cas No.:||85721-33-1||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals|
neomycin sulfate powder,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
Supply API 99% high purity Ciprofloxacin medicine powder for eyes 85721-33-1
Ciprofloxacin for eyes Introduction:
Ciprofloxacin powder is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and good bactericidal effect. Its antibacterial activity is almost 2-4 times stronger than that of norfloxacin and enoxacin for almost all bacteria. Enterobacter, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Streptococcus, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus has antibacterial activity.
Ciprofloxacin is good for eyes, at the same time, which is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections.This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, typhoid fever, and urinary tract infections, among others. For some infections the ciprofloxacin powder for eyes is used in addition to other antibiotics. The Ciprofloxacin powder can be taken by mouth or used intravenously.
Ciprofloxacin for eyes Function
1. Ciprofloxacin is used to treat a wide variety of infections, including infections of bones and joints, endocarditis,gastroenteritis, malignant otitis externa, respiratory tract infections, cellulitis, urinary tract infections,prostatitis, anthrax, and chancroid;
2. Ciprofloxacin only treats bacterial infections; ciprofloxacin powder for eyes does not treat viral infections such as the common cold. For certain uses including acute sinusitis, lower respiratory tract infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea, ciprofloxacin is not considered a first-line agent;
3. Ciprofloxacin occupies an important role in treatment guidelines issued by major medical societies for the treatment of serious infections, especially those likely to be caused by Gram-negative bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
For example, ciprofloxacin in combination with metronidazole is one of several first-line antibiotic regimens recommended by the Infectious Diseases Society of America for the treatment of community-acquired abdominal infections in adults.It also features prominently in treatment guidelines for acute pyelonephritis, complicated or hospital-acquired urinary tract infection, acute or chronic prostatitis,certain types of endocarditis, certain skin infections, and prosthetic joint infections.
Ciprofloxacin for eyes Application:
1. Ciprofloxacin powder can be used to dogs which is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, typhoid fever, and urinary tract infections, among others;
2. Ciprofloxacin powder for eyes powder has broad antibacterial spectrum and strong antibacterial activity, which is effective for gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria, as well as for pseudomonas aeruginosa with few adverse reactions.Is the international market sales of a large variety of drugs, the rapid development of domestic production.Broad-spectrum antibacterial agents, suitable for heavy mixed infections, mainly used in chronic respiratory tract, e. coli drugs, infectious rhinitis, avian cholera, avian typhoid.
Ciprofloxacin for eyes Specification:
|PRODUCT NAME||Ciprofloxacin(Injection grade)|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or yellowish crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%||0.26%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|