|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10gram|
|Delivery Time:||1-3work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000kg per Month|
pure inositol powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Pure Methylcobalamin concentrated powder CAS 13422-55-4 for sale
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin is a member of the vitamin B complex. It is exclusively synthesised by bacteria and is found primarily in meat, eggs and dairy products. There has been considerable research into proposed plant sources of vitamin B12. Fermented soya products, seaweeds, and algae such as spirulina have all been suggested as containing significant B12.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin is a synthetic (man-made) form of vitamin B12. Naturally occurring vitamin B12 is found in fish, seafood, milk, egg yolk and fermented cheeses. Vitamin B12 is essential to the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body and for the normal metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the body. Lack of vitamin B12 can result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin treats or prevents vitamin B12 deficiency and a resulting type of anemia, called pernicious anemia. Pernicious anemia occurs in patients who do not have enough vitamin B12 in their diet (e.g., strict vegetarians) or who cannot adequately absorb the vitamin due to a defect or disease of the stomach or intestines.
Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 Function
1) B12 Methylcobalamin can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2) B12 Methylcobalamin Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) B12 Methylcobalamin participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC , so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) B12 Methylcobalamin increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5) B12 Methylcobalamin can promote methyl transferase
6) B12 Methylcobalamincan Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body
hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7) Methylcobalami has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids,
can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8) Methylcobalami can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
|PRODUCT NAME||Mecobalamin(Vitamin B12)|
|Storage||Protected from light and seal|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Characters||Dark red crystal or crystalline powder||Complies|
|Related subtances||Any impurity≤0.5%||<0.08%|
|Total impurity ≤2.0%||<0.16%|
|Conclusion||Conforms to enterprise standard|