|Name:||Lufenuron For Cats||CAS No.:||103055-07-8|
insect growth regulator,
High quality lufenuron for cats insecticide cas 103055-07-8
Lufenuron is stored in the animal's body fat and transferred to adult fleas through the host's blood when they feed. Adult fleas transfer it to their growing eggs through their blood, and to hatched larvae feeding on their excrement. It does not kill adult fleas.
1. Biochemical inhibition of the synthesis of chitin.
2. Behavior mode is mainly through intake behavior;Larvae cannot molt and stop eating.
3. Insect growth regulators were used to control larvae of cotton, corn, lepidoptera and coleoptera.White whitefly and rust mite on citrus fruits, 10-50 g/ha.
4. Also used to prevent flea infection in pets.Develop e-commerce types.
5. Alkaline reactions incompatible with pesticides (lime sulfur, copper).
Lufenuron is mainly used for prevention and treatment of cotton, corn, vegetables, fruit trees and other
Lepidoptera larvae; also serve as health agents; can be used to control pest animals such as cattle.
In an airtight container, protected from light.
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||Conforms|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards|