|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Ciprofloxacin HCl|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Price:||$28-$36 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Ciprofloxacin HCl||EINECS No.:||642-985-5|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Animal Type:||Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Pets|
|Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Shelf Time:||2 Years Properly Stored|
neomycin sulfate powder,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
HOT SALE Top quality API Ciprofloxacin HCl api powder 93107-08-5 for uti/sore throat
Ciprofloxacin HCl Introduction:
Product Name: Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride/ Ciprofloxacin hcl
CAS NO.: 93107-08-5
Molecular Formula: C17H18FN3O3.HCl
Molecular Weight: 367.8
Chemical Name: 1-Cyclopropyl-6-fluoro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-7-(1-piperazinyl)-3-quinolinecarboxylic
Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections.This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, typhoid fever, and urinary tract infections, among others. For some infections it is used in addition to other antibiotics. The ciprofloxacin hcl powder can be taken by mouth or used intravenously.
Ciprofloxacin HCL Function:
1. Ciprofloxacin HCl drug is used for the treatment of Bacterial infection of Respiratory tract, UTI, Uncomplicated Cystitis in females, GI, Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis, CNS, Immuno compromised patients, Skin, Bone and Joint Infections, Uncomplicated cervical and urethral gonorrhea.
2. Ciprofloxacin HCl drug has in vitro activity against a wide range of gram-negative and gram-positive organisms.
3. Ciprofloxacin HCl drug inhibits bacterial DNA gyrase, an enzyme responsible for counteracting excessive supercoiling of DNA during replication or transcription. The mechanism of action of quinolones, including Ciprofloxacin HCl drug, is different from that of other antimicrobial agents such as beta-lactams, macrolides, tetracyclines, or aminoglycosides; therefore, organisms resistant to these drugs may be susceptible to Ciprofloxacin HCl drug. There is no known cross-resistance between ciprofloxacin HCl drug and other classes of antimicrobials.
Ciprofloxacin HCL Application:
1. Ciprofloxacin hcl powder is used to treat a wide variety of infections, including infections of bones and joints, endocarditis, gastroenteritis, malignant otitis externa, respiratory tract infections, cellulitis, urinary tract infections,prostatitis, anthrax, and chancroid.
2. Ciprofloxacin hcl powder only treats bacterial infections; the ciprofloxacin hcl powder does not treat viral infections such as the common cold. For certain uses including acute sinusitis, lower respiratory tract infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea, ciprofloxacin is not considered a first-line agent.
3. Ciprofloxacin hcl powder occupies an important role in treatment guidelines issued by major medical societies for the treatment of serious infections, especially those likely to be caused by Gram-negative bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa. For example, ciprofloxacin in combination with metronidazole is one of several first-line antibiotic regimens recommended by the Infectious Diseases Society of America for the treatment of community-acquired abdominal infections in adults. The Ciprofloxacin hcl powder also features prominently in treatment guidelines for acute pyelonephritis, complicated or hospital-acquired urinary tract infection, acute or chronic prostatitis, certain types of endocarditis, certain skin infections, and prosthetic joint infections.
Ciprofloxacin HCL Specification:
|PRODUCT NAME||Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or yellowish crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%||0.26%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|