|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Fenbendazole for cats|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$59-$75 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000kg per month|
|Product Name:||Fenbendazole For Cats||Cas No.:||43210-67-9|
|EINECS No.:||256-145-7||Grade:||Phamaceutical Grade|
|Molecular Formula:||C15H13N3O2S||Molecular Weight:||299.35|
|Shelf Time:||2 Years|
neomycin sulfate powder,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
High quality raw material bulk Fenbendazole medicine powder 43210-67-9 for cats
Fenbendazole for Cats Introduction:
Fenbendazole (often abbreviated “FBZ”) is used in both large and small animals. In dogs, it is useful against roundworms, hookworms, and the more difficult to treat whipworms. The Fenbenzole for cats powder is effective against the Taenia species of tapeworm but not against the Common tapeworm, Dipylidium caninum. The fenbendazole for cats powder is also effective against Giardia (an intestinal protozoan which is contagious to both humans and pets) as well as several species of lungworm and even some flukes.
When a pet has a chronic diarrhea and a cause cannot be found through testing, it is common to have the animal take fenbendazole for several days in a row as a general broad spectrum dewormer with the idea that most parasites of significance will be removed by such treatment even if they have escaped detection by testing.
Fenbendazole for Cats Function:
1. Fenbendazole for cats powder is benzimidazoles drug;
2. Fenbendazole for cats powder is used to treat intestinal parasites of many kinds of animals, such as pig, cattle,sheep;
3. The Fenbendazole for cats powder which is whie or off-white crystalline powder, ordorless and tasteless. The melting point is 233°C. The fenbendazole for cats powder is undissolved in water, but sparing soluble in organic solvent, freely soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide. The toxicity is low;
4. The Fenbendazole for cats powder is pharmaceuticals for animals, such as sheep, cattle, horse, pig, dog. chicken,duck and wild animals;
5. The Fenbendazole for cats powder can be use to treat intestinal parasites, such as nematode.
Fenbendazole for Cats Application:
1. Fenbendazole used For sheep: the fenbendazole for cats is efficient for treating imageo and larva of haemonchosis, ostertagia, trichostrongyle, cooperia, nematodirus, bunostomum trigonocephalum, chabertia, oesophagostomum, trichuris and dictyocaulus. The fenbendazole for cats has good effect in treating moniezia expansa and M.benedeni. It needs large dose for trematode.
2. Fenbendazole used For cattle: The expelling spectra of cattle is almost similar to that of sheep, need large dose for trematode. It has good effect in treating imago of fasciola hepatica and schistosomula of bovine paramphistomum.
3. Fenbendazole used For pig: It has good expelling parasite effect in treating imago and larva of ascaris suum, hyostrongylus rubidus, and oesophagostomum.
4. Fenbendazole used For horse: It has good effect in treating parascaris equorum, imago and larva of oxyuris equi, Probstmayria vivipara, strongylus vulgaris, strongyle and small strongyle.
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place.well-closed containers|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||White or Almost white powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.3%|
|Conclusion||The product complies with the USP35 standard|