|Synonyms:||Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||Delivery Time:||1-3work Days|
vitamin d supplement powder,
pure inositol powder
TOP quality pure pyridoxine b6 for dogs CAS 65-23-6 in lowest price
Vitamin B6 (Vitamin B6), also known as pyridoxine, which contains pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine, is found in the body's phosphate. This is a water-soluble vitamin that is readily soluble in light or salt water. High temperature resistance. 1936 name for B36. Vitamin B6 is a colored crystal which is soluble in water and ethanol, stable in acidic solutions, does not wash the skin and is resistant to pyridoxines, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine at high temperatures. Vitamin B6 is abundant in yeast, liver, wheat, meat, fish, eggs, nuts and nuts. Vitamin B6 is a coenzyme-specific component of the human body and participates in various metabolic reactions, including various amino acid metabolism. Clinical Use of Vitamin B6 Disease Prevention and Radiation and Strength Preparation.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl Function
It is generally involved in about 100 enzyme reactions in the form of pyridotide phosphate (PLP). It is mainly concerned with amino acid exchange, including amino acid exchange, decarboxylation, chain breakage, legionization and volcanization. These biochemical functions are different.
1, involved in protein synthesis and catabolism, plays a role in amino acid metabolism, such as its relationship to heme metabolism associated with tryptophan niacin synthesis.
2. Participate in glucagonogenesis and UFA exchange. Glycogen is associated with the metabolism of sphingomyelin and steroids.
3. Participate in the synthesis of specific neuromediators (serotonin, taurine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid).
4. If not metabolised at the correct dose, vitamin B6 metabolism can cause megaloblastic anemia with one dose of carbon, vitamin B12 and folate.
5, DNA synthesis involving nucleic acids and DNA can not be detrimental, this process is essential to maintain proper immune function.
6, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B2 are associated, vitamin B6 deficiency is often accompanied by symptoms of vitamin B2.
7. Convert homocysteine, which has a chronic disease-reducing effect, to methionine. Gentle hysteroscopy is considered a risk factor for vascular disease and vitamin B6 interaction may reduce plasma chromosome content.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl Application
1. Vitamin B6, pyridoxine hcl, digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl can convert amino acids in tryptophan to nicotine acids;
3. P6 pyridoxine hcl Vitamin can prevent all kinds of nerve, skin disease;
4. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl has deleterious effects;
5. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl has nucleic acid synthesis to prevent tissue aging and wrinkles.
6. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl is responsible for reducing the antidepressant effects of mouth and dysuria.
7. Pyridoxine hcl muscle relaxation Vitamins during the night, paralysis and symptoms of hand, foot and neuritis;
8. Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl is a natural diuretic.
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin B6 pyridoxine hcl|
|Storage||Keep away from moisture and keep it sealed.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White or off-white crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.26%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|