|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||foods with aspartame|
|Model Number:||aspartame products|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per month|
|Name:||Aspartame Uses||CAS No.:||22839-47-0|
|EINECS No.:||245-261-3||Usage:||Food Additives|
|Application:||Aspartame Uses||Grade Standard:||Food Grade|
vitamin d supplement powder,
vitamin b8 powder
Foods additives with aspartame uses for products cas 22839-47-0
Aspartame sweetener is white crystalline powder, odorless, slightly soluble in water and it is 200 timessweeter than sugar in terms of sweetness. It doesn’t cause after taste of bitterness.
Aspartame sweetness could be perceived shortly and it also lasts shortly.
Aspartame sweetener tastes fresh and most similar to sucrose. It is not stable under light and heat.It will resolve and lose sweetness after long heating and also it is stable at low temperature and under the PH value 3 to 5.
Aspartame sweetener suitable for fresh drink and the food without heating. It is not edible to Phenylketonuriapatients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
(1) Aspartame is a natural functional oligosaccharides, no tooth decay, pure sweetness, low moisture absorption, no sticky phenomenon.
(2) Aspartame does not cause blood sugar significantly higher for diabetics.
(3) Aspartame can be used in cakes, biscuits, bread, preparation of wine, ice cream, popsicles, drinks, candy, etc.
(4) Aspartame has pure sweet taste and is very similar with sucrose, has refreshing sweet, no bitter after taste and metallic taste.
(5) Aspartame and other sweeteners or a mixture of sucrose has a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% of the aspartame, can significantly mask the bad taste of saccharin.
(6) Aspartame mixed with flavors has excellent synergistic, especially acidic citrus, lemons, grapefruit, etc., to make lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.
(7) Protein component of aspartame, may be absorbed by the body's natural decomposition.
|CAS no.||22839-47-0||Outer packing||25kg/Drum|
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||White to off-white crystal powder||Complies|
|Identification||The IR spectrum confirm to that of reference standard||Complies|
|Specific rotation||+80.0° to +90.0°||+86°|
|Related Substances(HPLC)||Not detected||Absent|
|Limit of Cephalexin||≤5.0%||0.013|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.2%||0.09%|
|Conclusion||Conforms with enterprise standards|