acetyl l cysteine, also known as N-acetylcysteine or Acetylcysteine (NAC), is a non-essential sulfur-containing amino acid in humans, related to cystine, Cysteine is important for protein synthesis, detoxification, and diverse metabolic functions. Found in beta-keratin, the main protein in nails, skin, and hair, Cysteine is important in collagen production, as well as skin elasticity and texture. Also required in the manufacture of amino acid taurine, Cysteine is a component of the antioxidant glutathione, and plays a role in the metabolism of essential biochemicals such as coenzyme A, heparin, and biotin.
1. acetyl l cysteine has an effective detoxification.
2. acetyl l cysteine can effectively prevent and treat radiation injury.
3. acetyl l cysteine can remove the skin melanin itself, change the nature of the skin itself, the skin becomes natural whitening. It is a kind of ideal natural whitening cosmetics.
4. acetyl l cysteine can improve the symptoms of inflammation and skin allergies.
5. acetyl l cysteine on horny skin disease is also effective hypertrophy.
6. acetyl l cysteine has a function to prevent biological aging.
7.acetyl l cysteine is a kind of natural amino acid, has many uses in food processing, it is mainly used for baking products, as a necessary component of dough improver
8.acetyl l cysteine is a kind of reductant, it can promote the formation of gluten, reduce the time needed for mixing and the energy required for medicinal, cysteine by changing the protein molecules and protein molecules between the internal disulfide bond, weaken the structure of the protein, this protein is stretched.
||Protected from light
|Items of analysis
||White crystalsorcry stalline powder
|State of solution
|Other amino acids
||Chromato graphically not detectable ≤0.5%
|Loss on drying
||Conforms with enterprise standards