|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, QS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Albendazole for dogs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Price:||$35-$45 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5300 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Albendazole For Dogs||EINECS No.:||54965-21-8|
|Cas No.:||259-414-7||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Function:||Parasite Drugs, Anti-parasitic||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection,
ampicillin sensitive enterococcus
Albendazole api powder for dogs/giardia/hookworm/scabies/ponworms dosage 54965-21-8
Albendazole for dogs Introduction:
Product Name: Albendazole for dogs
Cas No.: 54965-21-8
Appearance: White powder
Solubility: Soluble in chloroform. Slightly soluble in water. Also soluble in dilute KOH
Shelf Life: 2 years
Albendazole is an imidazole derivative broad-spectrum insect repellent medicine, which was discovered by glaxosmithkline's animal health laboratory in 1972. Albendazole has been included in the world health organization's list of essential medicines and is one of the most important basic health drugs.
Albendazole is an effective and low - toxic broad-spectrum insect repellent.Clinical use can be used to drive roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm, whipworm, hookworm, dung beetle, etc.In the body metabolism after class for sulfoxide or sulfone, inhibition of parasites on the absorption of glucose, lead to the insect body glycogen depletion, or inhibition of fumaric acid reductase system, prevent the generation of ATP, the parasite can survive and reproduce.
Albendazole powder is an anthelmintic or anti- worm medication. It prevents newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body.
Albendazole is used to treat certain infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm.
1. Albendazole is highly effective broad spectrum anthelmintic drugs, is benzimidazole deworming drugs in the broader spectrum;
2. Albendazole is highly active against nematodes, schistosomes, tapeworms, but also significantly inhibited the development of eggs;
3. Albendazole on parasitic nematodes in a variety of animals, schistosomes, tapeworms and cysticerci also has a significant role in repelling;
4. Albendazole is applied to get rid of roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, whipworm, can also be used for deworming livestock.
Albendazole is used for prophylaxis and treatment of worm infections in calves, cattle, goats and sheep like: gastronintestinal worms, lung worms, tapeworms, liver-fluke.
Ivermectin is used for treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms, lice, lung worm infections, oestriasis and scabies in calves, cattle, goats and sheep.
1. Albendazole powder is an anthelmintic or anti- worm medication. It prevents newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body;
2. Albendazole is used to treat certain infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm.
|CAS no.||54965-21-8||Outer packing||560kgs|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place.|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||White or off-white powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.3%|
|Residue on lgnition||≤0.2%||0.11%|
|Additional test:particle size||90%≤20μm||Conforms|
|Conclusion||The product complies with the USP41 standard|