|EINECS No.:||251-375-4||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
insect growth regulator,
Hot selling 97% TC Amitraz pesticide for pigs cats cas 33089-61-1
Amitraz is effective for all the insect species of the family mites but not for the winter eggs. It has a variety of toxic mechanisms, mainly inhibiting the activity of monoamine oxidase and inducing excitation of non-cholinergic synapses in the central nervous system of the mite. It also has higher activity against other mites which are resistant to insecticide. The efficacy period can be up to 40~50 days.
• Amitraz is a veteran ectoparasiticide, still an excellent tickicide extensively used in livestock, mainly in cattle.
• It is effective against ticks that are already resistant to synthetic pyrethroids and/or organophosphates.
• Amitraz has a detachment effect: if they are not directly killed, ticks leave the host before completing or even initiating their blood meal.
• Amitraz also has a repellent effect that keeps many ticks away from treated animals.
• Amitraz is also effective against scab and mange mites (Psoroptes spp, Sarcoptes spp, etc.) and against certain lice species.
• But it does not control biting flies and other bloodsucking insects. AND it is unstable in cattle dips that have to be stabilized with lime or fully replenished. AND it is toxic for horses and cats.
|CAS No.||33089-61-1||Production Lot Size||98.5KG|
|Inspection Items||Standard||Inspection Result||Conclusion|
|Description||White to ofi-white powder||Off-white powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||<5.0%||2.34%||Qualified|
|Conclusion||According with the standard, it conformed|