|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||$198-$220 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Fluconazole||Cas No.:||86386-73-4|
|Grade:||Food/Pharmaceutical Grade||Molecular Formula:||C13H12F2N6O|
pharmaceutical industry raw materials,
pure paracetamol powder
86386 73 4 Raw Material of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP top quality API Fluconazole Powder
1) Product Name: Fluconazole
2) Appearance: White crystalline powder
3) Specification: 99%min
Fluconazole is a new triazole antifungal agent, which was first developed by Pfizer in the United States. It has a broad spectrum antifungal effect and is a systemic antifungal product. It has a highly selective inhibitory effect on fungal cytochrome p-450 dependent enzyme and is also a strong and specific fungal alcohol synthesis inhibitor. Clinical mainly used for vaginal candidiasis, thrush, atrophic oral candidiasis, fungal meningitis, pulmonary fungal infection, abdominal infection, urinary tract infection and skin fungal infection, etc.
Fluconazole for Candida albicans, the size of spores, Cryptococcus neoformans, Histoplasma capsulatum skin ringworm and bacteria have strong antibacterial activity tim. Good oral absorption in vivo distribution of a wide, can penetrate the cerebrospinal fluid. The main clinical for vaginal candidiasis, thrush, atrophic oral candidiasis, fungal meningitis, pulmonary fungal infections, abdominal infections, urinary tract infections and fungal skin feeling monocytogenes.
The main indications for fluconazole are as follows:
1. Systemic candidiasis: including candidiasis, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidiasis, such as peritoneum, endocardium, lung and urinary tract infection. It can also be used in patients with malignant tumors, patients in special care, patients receiving radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunosuppressive therapy, or patients affected by other factors that are susceptible to candida infection. It can also be used to prevent candida infection in bone marrow transplant patients when they receive cytotoxic drugs or radiotherapy.
2. Cryptococcosis: including cryptococcal meningitis and other sites (such as the lung, skin) cryptococcal infection. It can be used in patients with normal immune function, AIDS patients and patients with organ transplantation or other causes of immunosuppression. People with AIDS may take this product for maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence of cryptococcosis.
Mucous candidiasis: including mucous candidiasis of oropharynx, esophagus, non-invasive bronchus, pulmonary candidiasis, candidiasis uria, skin mucous membrane and chronic atrophic oral candidiasis. It can be used in patients with normal or impaired immune function.
4. Fluconazole can also replace itraconazole in the treatment of blastomycosis and histoplasmosis.
5. Acute or recurrent vaginal candidiasis.
6. This product can be used for prevention and treatment of leukemia patients and other malignant tumor patients who are susceptible to fungal infection due to chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
8, dermatophytosis: including ringworm of the body, tinea pedis, tinea pedis, tinea versicolor, tinea capitis, tinea toenails and other skin fungus infection.
9. Fluconazole can be used in the treatment of skin pigmentation mycosis.
|Storage||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost white or type white powder||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solutions||Solution is clear and colorless||Complies|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.1|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.17|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP34 standards|