|EINECS No.:||251-375-4||Test Method:||HPLC|
flucarbazone sodium herbicide
High quality amitraz for dogs with low price for sale cas 33089-61-1
Amitraz is a broad spectrum formamidine class acaricidal pesticide.
Slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as xylene, acetone and methanol.
It is stable to temperature and light under anhydrous condition; however, it is unstable under acidic condition.
It has effects of contact-killing, apastia, repellent. Moreover, it has certain effects such as stomach poisoning, fumigation and the suction effect.
1. Besides its application as pesticide on plants, amitraz is also used as an animal ectoparasiticide on cattle, goats, sheep, pigs and dogs.
2. In these applications, it is exclusively applied externally. It achieves special efficiency against mites (first of all Demodex canis), but it also works against lice, flies, and all development stages of ticks.
3. In combination with additional agents it can be used against flea-infestation as well.
1. Control of all stages of tetranychid and eriophyid mites, pear suckers, scale insects,
mealybugs, whitefly, aphids, and eggs and first instar larvae of Lepidoptera
on pome fruitcitrus fruit, cotton, stone fruit, bush fruit, strawberries, hops, cucurbits,
aubergines,capsicums, tomatoes, ornamentals, and some other crops.
2. Also used as an animal ectoparasiticide to control ticks, mites and lice on cattle, dogs,
goats, pigs and sheep.
|CAS No.||33089-61-1||Production Lot Size||98.5KG|
|Inspection Items||Standard||Inspection Result||Conclusion|
|Description||White to ofi-white powder||Off-white powder||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||<5.0%||2.34%||Qualified|
|Conclusion||According with the standard, it conformed|