|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, SGS, HALAL, HPLC|
|Model Number:||Accenture-Nattokinase blood pressure|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Price:||$17-$147 per kilogram|
|Packaging Details:||1-25kg bag, 25kg drum|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Nattokinase Blood Pressure||Cas No.:||133876-92-3|
|EINECS No.:||N/M||Grade:||Food/Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Certificate:||FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal|
diclofenac potassium powder,
pure paracetamol powder
100% natural API Nattokinase powder for high blood pressure/weight loss CAS.133876-92-3
Nattokinase Blood Pressure Introduction:
Product Name: Nattokinase blood pressure
Appearance: White fine powder
Testing equipment: UV, HPLC, GC
CAS NO.: 133876-92-3
Place of origin: Shaanxi, China
Nattokinase blood pressure Introduction:
Nattokinase is a powerful proteolytic enzyme that has both fibrinolytic and anti-inflammatory health benefits. It is best known for its astounding fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) capacities.
Perhaps its most supported use is in the area of cardiovascular health, where it helps to restore healthy fibrin metabolism and reduce blood clotting, thus making it an extremely powerful, all-natural enzymatic support which may aid in the prevention of both heart disease and stroke. Nattokinase has also been scientifically proven to offer relief from joint inflammation.
Nattokinase is considered to be the most active and functional natural component in natto, which consists of soybeans fermented with a strain of Bacillus subtilis bacteria that in turn produces the nattokinase enzyme. The enzyme is then extracted from natto, and purified for use in nutritional supplements. The Nattokinase blood pressure powder was discovered in Japan by research scientist Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi who was looking for a natural remedy for dissolving blood clots related to heart attacks and stroke.
1. Nattokinase remains active in the body for 8 to 12 hours. It not only dissolves existing blood clots, but prevents blood coagulation as well and may be a valuable precautionary measure in the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which is associated increasingly with long-haul travel. However, research has yet to confirm this. In addition to its anti-clotting factors, Nattokinase has been found to reduce blood pressure. It contains substances that inhibit a naturally-occurring enzyme that causes blood vessels to narrow and blood pressure to rise.
2. Nattokinase is one of several enzymes related to your circulation. Fibrin, the enzyme that causes blood clotting, is usually broken down by another enzyme, plasmin, which aids normal platelet aggregation and circulation.But plasmin production declines with age. Nattokinase helps by facilitating blood flow the same way plasmin does, and also supports your body's natural production of plasmin.
Nattokinase Blood Pressure Application:
1. Nattokinase can be applied in pharmaceutical field, as capsules or pills;
2. Nattokinase can be applied in functional food field, as capsules or pills;
3. Nattokinase can be applied in water-soluble beverages;
4. Nattokinase can be applied in health products as capsules or pills.
|Storage||Sealed and kept in a dry place, low temperature|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Almost yellow white-off fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Heavy metals||As <1ppm||0.07|
|Total heavy metals <10ppm||Complies|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||700cfu/g|
|Total yest &mold||≤1000cfu/g||15cfu/g|
|Conclusion||Conforms with USP39 standards|